What is a “dupe?” Well, my craft-hoarding friends, you probably have many in your craft supplies!
It’s a duplicate item that you bought because the thing that you needed was:
- under a pile and you couldn’t find it when you needed it, so you went out an bought another OR
- you were out shopping, and bought an item, not realizing that you ALREADY HAD IT in your stash.
Yep, DUPES! You know you got ‘em.
What items are “dupes” in YOUR craft room? Tell your story in the comments section. You know we won’t judge you here……
And if you DO leave a comment, you might win one of my “dupes” pictured below.
Standard giveaway mumbo-jumbo:
- Chances of winning based on number of entries
- Giveaway will close Friday, December 2, at 12PM EST.
- Winners will be notified via the email and the Craft Hoarders Facebook Community
- I assume no guarantee with shipping.
- US residents of the lower 48 are eligible. I pay for shipping, and man, it’s pricey. Don’t get cranky because I’m not rich, ok?
UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.